Box of Joy Drop-off Centers are the hub of activity for the annual outreach to deliver Christmas joy and the hope of Jesus Christ to tens of thousands of boys and girls overseas. Drop-off Centers are needed in each community in the U.S. to receive Boxes of Joy from participating groups as well as individual families. Volunteers cheerfully greet each person making a delivery and assure that gifts are properly accounted, safely stored, and prepared for trucking to the national Screening Center. The Drop-off Center Team can play a major role in mobilizing the generosity in your community!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A DROP-OFF CENTER?
- Do you have a heart for needy children who may have never received a Christmas gift?
- Do you want to serve the Lord and your community?
- Are you excited about building and leading a team of volunteers?
- Is your facility (church, school, business, or club) easily accessible and open to the public?
- Are you and your organization available during Box of Joy Week (November 2-10)?
- Are your volunteers available the week after Box of Joy Week to load the truck?
- Are you willing to complete required paperwork to register participants and volunteers?
IF YOU SAID “YES,” THEN YOU MAY BE ON YOUR WAY TO BEING A DROP-OFF CENTER THIS NOVEMBER!