JOB SUMMARY: The Help desk Support acts as frontline support in troubleshooting user related user issues. This position will also be responsible for Documentation and Internal projects and reports to the Information Technology Director.
EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Significant knowledge of hardware configurations and software applications, including Microsoft Server.
EXPERIENCE/SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: Knowledge of hardware configurations; strong problem solving, analytical, and communications skills; communicates effectively in English via email, phone and in person. Strong writing skills in responding to emails. 2-3 years of Help Desk Support.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift, push, pull twenty five (25) pounds without difficulty. Good visual and audio acuity.
- First point of contact for all technical support issues.
- Install and troubleshoot Microsoft PCs.
- Standardize Microsoft PC imaging and new user setup processes.
- Manage Office 2016 environment to include user management, licensing, and end user device configuration.
- Responsible for creating users and groups in Active Directory.
- Good understating of Window Server environments (2008 R2, 2012 and 2016).
- Provides technical support for Mobile phones, Laptops, VPNs, and Application synchronization.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Administer the creation and deletion of user accounts as needed among the varying systems.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and escalate issues as needed.
- Hands on experience supporting over 200 users locally and multiple remote locations.
- Must document all work performed into the helpdesk ticketing system.
- Responsible for resolving all Tier 1 and Tier 2 Helpdesk.
- Administrating video conferencing systems such as Skype, Lifesize or similar.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 as well as basic networking/wireless/internet technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, servers and workstations.
- Previous experience with network support, installation and repair a plus.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Understand the concept of Customer Service and Satisfaction.
- A+ CompTia certification preferred, not mandatory.
- MTA certification preferred, not mandatory.
- Must be able to work on multiple user’s issues at once.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.