Position Title: Digital Content Manager
Report to: Marketing Director
The Digital Content Manager will be responsible for creating compelling content designed to attract and engage prospects and inspire them to become donors and advocates for Cross Catholic Outreach. The individual will develop content for multiple channels based on the donor’s persona and stage of the donor’s journey. The Digital Content Manager reports directly to the Marketing Director and will be based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and execute digital content strategies that include, but are not limited to, email marketing, social media, and website content including blogs and landing pages.
- Create and maintain a rich editorial calendar that attracts donors across all channels and drives consistent, relevant traffic and leads.
- Develop and implement email marketing campaigns and life-cycle management programs to achieve marketing and revenue objectives.
- Manage day-to-day execution of email campaigns, including creative assets and email content creation with regular newsletters for different audiences.
- Optimize email marketing content effectiveness and quantify results through ongoing testing.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
- Create compelling content for social media that improves Cross Catholic Outreach’s brand awareness, increases interest in fundraising campaigns, and inspires donors to share content with their peer groups.
- Write effective landing pages designed for conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Write blog articles designed to create awareness for Cross Catholic Outreach based on donor interest and best practices for search engine optimization.
- Collaborate with external agency in development of blogs and website content.
- Serve as editor-in-chief, reviewing all blogs, website, email and social media content written by others before publishing for editorial consistency.
- Stay current on digital marketing best practices and techniques for creating effective and engaging content.
- Ensure that Cross Catholic Outreach’s brand guidelines, including tone, are adhered to in all communication channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ proven and visible experience producing digital content including email, social media and website copy.
- Channel specific knowledge for social media content strategy (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience building audiences online via effective content strategies.
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Excellent communication skills including editing and proofreading.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Proficiency in HubSpot, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
Education and Certification Requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree with coursework completed in marketing or communications is preferred. Professional certifications for Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, and Social Media highly desirable.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.