Position Title: Donor Program Services Assistant
Department: Donor Program Services
Reports to: Donor Program Services Director
Educational or Certification Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience Requirements: Minimum 3 years administrative experience.
Position Summary: The Donor Program Services Assistant reports directly to the Donor Program Services Director. The Assistant provides superior administrative support and project coordination to the department development teams and to ensure the highly efficient functioning of the department and its related activities. The successful candidate is a detail oriented, self-starter with experience in providing a wide range of administrative and support.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Have a high degree of computer literacy – to include competence in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, file management, e-mail and the internet (e.g. Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat Pro).
- Strong database experience required – Abila NetForum preferred.
- Possess the ability to manage and prioritize multiple task simultaneous and problem solve quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and editing skills.
- Ability to present information concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and work with meticulous attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to move a project from concept to completion.
- Familiarity with working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work well with team, donors and volunteers.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for providing professional administrative support to ensure development data department operates in an organized, efficient and professional manner.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, including set-up and preparation of reports, agendas, minutes and presentations.
- Assist with special projects, training, new staff onboarding and other general office tasks as well as supporting other administrative assistants as necessary.
- Be cross-trained to provide coverage for other colleagues if necessary.
- Support the administration of system integrity and quality control by monitoring data entry and database for inaccurate data to eliminate duplicates and inaccuracies.
- Partner with Prospect Research Analyst to compose profiles on specific individuals, corporations and foundations regarding financial assets, potential for philanthropic support, areas of interest and other organization affiliations.
- Work ensure proper interdepartmental coordination and gift designation for major gifts and other key fundraising initiatives.
- Prepare reports, receipts, letters and other correspondence for donors and other stakeholders.
- Take minutes for meetings and share with other stakeholders as needed.
- Manage documents and records as assigned.
- Assist database management and information retrieval.
- Assist with fundraising, database and other management reports as needed.
- Assist with the documentation of department processes and protocols.
- Assisting with donor database record maintenance including contact information updates, donor preferences and capturing of donor demographics.
- Work closely with data team to track the arrival of checks, payments, pledges, special receipting or documentation needs for high touch donor project funding.
- Work with development department stakeholders to maintain accuracy of fundable projects list and notify of reservations, fully funded projects etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.