Position Title: IT Administrator
Department: Technology Services
Reports to: Director of Technology Services
Education or Certification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent; or
AA in Information Technology with 5 years’ experience.
Experience / Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
- Help desk – respond to, triage and resolve help desk requests.
- IT asset management – install, test and routinely perform maintenance to servers and clients, such as patches, firmware, and upgrades for on-premises and deployable systems.
- Manage all outside technology vendors and contracts.
- Disaster recovery of hardware or software from system failures or malware.
- Facilitate enterprise application installation and support.
- Develop into power user of enterprise applications, hardware systems and various enterprise wide technological tools.
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials for IT systems and functions.
- Continued growth and evolution as a technologist through training and guidance.
Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Understanding of Windows 10 and Windows Server.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Vendor management skills.
- Detailed documentation skills are needed.
- Superior follow-up skills.
- Strong strategic and critical-thinking.
- Able to work with users with a wide range of computer literacy skills and backgrounds.
The IT Administrator is a generalist role within the organization that leverages technical proficiency with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills. This role is responsible for supporting daily IT operations including user support, systems administration and deployed systems.
The IT Administrator must work well in a team setting and have excellent organizational, communication and time management skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate accountability, flexibility and adaptability to handle multiple and changing priorities.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.