Position Title: Marketing Campaign Strategist
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
The Marketing Campaign Strategist will develop the integrated marketing plans for more than 30 campaigns to support the Major Donor team and other development teams as required. The Marketing Campaign Strategist will be responsible for ensuring the timely execution of these campaigns, campaign tracking, and results reporting. The Marketing Campaign Strategist reports directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager and will be based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL.
- Work closely with the Major Donor and other development teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns that include, but are not limited to, content marketing, website & landing pages, conversion rate optimization (CRO), social media marketing, email marketing, earned and paid media, and direct mail.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies who will execute the campaign activity.
- Edit and proofread copy for promotional materials for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that Cross Catholic Outreach’s brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs to the marketing and development teams.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Collect and use data to construct new campaigns.
- Coordinate with the development teams to ensure appropriate lists, source codes, reporting and other data related requests are created to execute marketing initiatives.
- Establish and maintain campaign budgets.
- Collaborate with the internal marketing teams on the creation of all digital assets (landing pages, promotional emails, social media and advertising) and printed collateral and mailing of all Major Donor campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including editing and proofreading.
- Ability to manage complex, multifaceted projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize based on the overarching needs of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Marketing automation, digital marketing experience required.
- Fundraising experience a plus.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint required; HubSpot / Marketo, WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
Education or Certification Requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree with coursework completed in marketing, communications, public relations, or business is preferred. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in communications, marketing or related field, preferably in non-profit development.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.