Position Title: Marketing Coordinator, Major Donors
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
Education or Certification Requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree with coursework completed in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Business is preferred. Comparable work experience may be considered. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Communications, Marketing or related field preferably in non-profit development
The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager and will be based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative and process support for the Major Donor marketing and communications material. The position would be responsible to maintain the marketing calendar, campaign tracking spreadsheet and for ensuring the timely execution of more than 30 campaign initiatives per year. The Marketing Coordinator will also assist with interdepartmental meetings and collaborations and with the marketing strategies of each campaign as well as the overall strategy of the Major Donor Department as a whole.
- Assist with creating yearly marketing and communications calendars for the Major Donor Department including scheduling campaign and component drop dates to ensure timely execution of planned initiatives.
- Complete all requests to the Communications Dept for the creation of communications and marketing pieces .
- Draft written communication to donors.
- Provide editing and marketing suggestions to improve the communications pieces from the perspective of the donor.
- Ensure appropriate Major Donor staff are kept informed on upcoming marketing initiatives.
- Responsible to ensure appropriate inventory is ordered for all campaign initiatives to include stationery and live stamps.
- Coordinate with the Donor Program Services team to ensure appropriate lists, source codes, reporting and other data related requests are created to execute marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Online Marketing Dept on the creation of all digital assets, such as landing pages, emails and banners.
- Analyze and report on revenue and digital performance of campaigns.
- Responsible to maintain electronic and hardcopy filing of all campaign components.
- Coordinate and facilitate the mailing of all Major Donor campaigns and marketing initiatives through the internal Fulfillment Department.
- Responsible for the routing and tracking of all marketing and communications pieces within the Major Donor Department.
- Create agendas for select meetings; coordinate technology set-up and troubleshooting, meeting coordination, and taking meeting notes and any follow-up tracking.
- Provide input as needed to identify emerging marketing strategies, including but not limited to web-based marketing, social media, and printed marketing communications.
- Problem-solve any urgent needs related to projects, proposals, and meeting preparation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint required, databases and Acrobat preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and problem solve quickly.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy; diplomacy, excellent oral and written communication and editing skills.
- Strong sense of urgency; highly organized, outstanding time and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well with staff, volunteers and other internal departments.
- Knowledge of contemporary Christian marketing and fundraising practices, a plus.
- Must have strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.