Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
The Marketing Coordinator will coordinate integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives to achieve fundraising and stewardship goals for our development departments. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the timely execution of these initiatives, campaign tracking, and results reporting. The Marketing Coordinator position will be based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL and will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Work closely with development teams and other internal stakeholders to identify marketing solutions that address needs, pain points, and opportunities for organizational growth. Solutions include, but are not limited to, advertising, content marketing, email marketing, events, website, earned and paid media, public relations and direct mail.
- Submit requests as needed for all materials and data to ensure the timely fulfillment and delivery of marketing materials.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders, agencies and media partners to develop, traffic, and execute marketing initiatives.
- Provide donor-centric and marketing/communication suggestions to enhance pieces from the perspective of the donor.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for relevant marketing materials.
- Ensure that Cross Catholic Outreach’s brand and identity are consistent across all internal and external communication channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop, traffic, and execute marketing initiatives.
- Ensure accurate and timely internal communication.
- Document, analyze and report marketing effectiveness to improve future performance of marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all donor correspondence is accurately and timely documented in donor records.
- Administrative support: create meeting agendas; coordinate technology set-up and troubleshooting, coordinate meetings, take notes and conduct any follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned.
Application Process: Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.