Position Title: Marketing Strategist – PCS
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
The Marketing Strategist – PCS will develop the integrated marketing strategies to acquire new and steward existing partners, including parishes, schools and community organizations, among others. The position will be responsible for ensuring the timely execution of these campaigns, the market research, marketing KPIs and reporting. The Marketing Strategist – PCS reports directly to the Sr. Marketing Manager and will be based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop integrated marketing campaigns that include, but are not limited to, advertising, content marketing, email marketing, earned and paid media, and direct mail.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies who will execute the campaign activity.
- Edit and proofread copy for all relevant marketing materials.
- Ensure that Cross Catholic Outreach’s brand and identity are adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs to the marketing and internal stakeholders.
- Collect and use data to construct new campaigns.
- Establish and maintain campaign budgets.
- Collaborate with the internal marketing teams on the creation of all marketing assets, collateral, and mailings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Parish and Catholic school acquisition and stewardship marketing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including editing and proofreading.
- Ability to manage complex projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize based on the overarching needs of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Marketing research, automation, digital marketing experience required.
- Integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint required.
- CRM, HubSpot / Marketo, WordPress, a plus.
Education or Certification Requirements:
A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or business is preferred. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in communications, marketing or related field, preferably in non-profit development.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.