Position Title: Donor Program Services Data Coordinator
Department: Donor Program Services
Reports to: Donor Program Services Director
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience Requirements: Demonstrated experience in donor/constituent record management, data analytics, business operations, and/or data management. Strong understanding of the goals and guiding principles of the fundraising profession and familiarity with databases and data management principles.
Under the direction of the DPS Director and in collaboration with DPS team, the Data Coordinator works to advance fundraising efforts through the management and maintenance of constituent data. The Data Coordinator will ensure the quality, accuracy, and integrity of constituent biographical, engagement, and giving information in the database.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Require/Preferred:
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access as well as donor database systems.
- Experience with query and reporting.
- Familiarity with databases and data management principles.
- Familiarity with data privacy and protection best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal, organizational and motivational skills.
- Familiarity with data mining, wealth identification, screening and other prospect programs.
- Sensitive to and supportive of Christian-based fundraising.
- Customer service with solution-oriented approach.
- Commitment to professional ethics in working with highly confidential, sensitive information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Development in the administration of system integrity and quality control by monitoring data entry and database for inaccurate data to eliminate duplicates and inaccuracies within various donor groups.
- Provide support for Development through tracking and moving of constituents through various donor programs from incept through stewardship.
- Produce statistical, research and organizational reports and recommendations to provide strategic and tactical intelligence to meet fundraising goals.
- Regularly run queries and export files for varied purposes, including to bring resolution to system/data deficiencies or errors, etc.
- Support coordination and maintenance of donor data, including monthly giving program.
- Works with Development and DPS team to ensure accurate processing and coding of gifts.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within donor database by undertaking associated data clean-up projects.
- Resolve issues with key stakeholders as needed on matters relating to donor data, data integrity, and process improvement.
- Work with frontline fundraising teams, DPS, and Tech Services teams to assess/identify needs on new functionality within the Netforum system; and support rollout of those initiatives, including efforts to ensure all users are aware of key issues relating to process changes, system changes/upgrades.
- Help maintain policies, procedures and reporting functions for donor data.
- Provide training when necessary for data entry and records maintenance.
- Respond to requests from frontline fundraising teams and internal stakeholders to ensure they are fulfilled/addressed appropriately.
- Help identify opportunities to improve data accuracy and completeness as well as opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Application Process: Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.