Position Title: Junior Donor Operations Specialist
Reports to: Donor Operations Senior Manager
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- High School diploma
- 2 years of college course work preferred
Position Summary and Essential Responsibilities:
The Junior Donor Operations Specialist position supports gift management within the Administration Departments of Cross Catholic Outreach. The position requires an organized, team player with a strong Christian background. The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks within a disciplined structure is mandate. This position operates with a flexible task menu that includes, but is not limited to the following. Task assignments will be scheduled for rotation for cross training purposes and per management decision.
- Donor record updating (editing, adding notes, etc.) along with donor record review
- On rotation to retrieve the mail for two ministries and maintain dual control
- Gift processing
- Creation of order and schedule for monthly donors
- Data maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of the ministry.
- Experience batching and processing donations, bank transactions, and/or payments.
- Email and telephone experience with customer service
- A proven track record of working independently with time constraints
- Experience in data processing that uses sophisticated coding systems to identify attributes of donations and/or payments
- Experience reviewing, removing duplicates, and cleaning customer and/or constituent records/data
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Excellent typing and data processing skills
- Time management skills and the ability to work under deadline pressure is essential
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
About Cross Catholic Outreach:
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Catholic relief and development organization working in more than two dozen developing countries. In addition to providing material aid such as food, clothing, shelter and medicines, Cross Catholic supports ongoing programs that help the poor lift themselves out of poverty and thus break its vicious cycle. We ensure that the aid reaches those who need it the most by working together with local priests, missionaries, and churches around the world. For more information, visit www.CrossCatholic.org.
We mobilize the global Catholic Church to transform the poor and their communities materially and spiritually for the glory of Jesus Christ.