Position Title: Marketing Coordinator – Advertising
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
The Marketing Coordinator – Advertising will coordinate integrated advertising campaigns to engage and nurture donors and prospects in our global mission to serve the poor. The position will be responsible for ensuring the timely execution of these initiatives, tracking performance and results reporting. The position can be remote or based in our corporate office located in Pompano Beach, FL and will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications team members to schedule, coordinate, traffic and deliver Cross Catholic Outreach’s advertising marketing deliverables (print, radio, direct mail, digital advertising, etc.).
- Coordinate advertising deliverables with internal stakeholders, external media partners and marketing agencies.
- Ensure accurate and timely internal communication.
- Document, analyze and report marketing effectiveness to improve future performance of marketing initiatives.
- Ensure that Cross Catholic Outreach’s brand and identity are consistent across all internal and external communication channels.
- Edit and proofread copy for relevant marketing materials.
- Provide donor-centric and marketing/communication suggestions to enhance marketing deliverables from the perspective of the donor.
- Administrative support: create meeting agendas; coordinate technology set-up and troubleshooting, coordinate meetings, take notes and conduct any follow-up.
- Submit requests as needed for all materials and data to ensure the timely fulfillment and delivery of marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred
- Strong professional familiarity with current and trending non-profit marketing trends.
- Experience in Catholic and/or Christian marketing preferred, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including editing and proofreading.
- Strong project management skills, prioritization and problem solve quickly under tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy; diplomacy, excellent oral and written communication and editing skills.
- Highly organized, outstanding time and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well with staff, volunteers and other internal departments.
- Knowledge of contemporary Christian marketing and fundraising practices.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to the organization’s mission.
- Marketing research, automation, advertising marketing experience preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint proficiency required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or business is preferred.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in social media, communications, marketing or related field, preferably in non-profit development.
Application Process: Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.