Position Title: Parish Services Coordinator
Department: Parish Services
Reports to: Parish Services Manager in Boca Raton Office
The mission of this position is to obtain speaking assignments at US Catholic parishes for Cross Catholic’s outreach priests.
Education or Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Phone sales or call center experience/ customer service experience.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relation Management) Programs.
- Microsoft Office Suite specifically Outlook and Word.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required/Preferred:
- Must have professional phone manner.
- Ability to make substantial volume of outgoing calls to US parishes on a daily basis.
- Good computers skills.
- Very proficient and detail oriented when entering data into database client application including creating and correcting client forms.
- Excellent written communication skills required for letters, emails, and faxes to outreach priests, pastors and diocesan staff.
- Ability to coordinate and submit required documentation to parishes and dioceses.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with pastors, clergy and parish/diocese administrative staff.
- Knowledge of Catholic Church especially hierarchy, titles, and parish procedures is preferred.
- A positive “team player” who is enthusiastic about working with colleagues, pastors, outreach priests and other departments.
The position of Parish Services Coordinator requires a unique combination of sales and administrative skills/ability. The candidate must be proficient at both. Overall, the candidate must be a flexible and positive team player who tenaciously calls parishes each day because he/she is motivated to help the poor.
Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.