Position Title: Production Operator
Department: Fulfillment Department
Reports to: Fulfillment Manager
Educational or Certification Requirements: Associate Degree or commensurate experience.
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 2 years print production experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Require/Preferred:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, including spreadsheets and word-processing with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintain machines in working condition.
- Order and maintain inventory of print supplies, paper, toner and inks.
- Setting up jobs according to specifications and job preferences.
- Mail merge and set up additional graphics for jobs as necessary.
- Print jobs on all types of paper and print media.
- Make sure the machines are producing and maintaining color during production runs.
- Production Finishing including folding, creasing, and cutting down prints.
- Packaging prints for delivery.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Preparing printed pieces for mailing (kitting).
- Quality Control
- Responsible for any other duties requested by management.
Application Process: Please submit your resume by email to HR@CrossCatholic.org and include the title of the position in the subject line. Please be sure to include a cover letter detailing your spiritual background.
Cross Catholic Outreach is a Christian ministry and provides excellent employee benefits. We are a Christian Humanitarian Aid Agency assisting the poorest of the poor around the world. Please visit our web site to learn more about the mission, vision, statement of faith and core values of our organization.