In the mountains of Zacapa you will work alongside Guatemalan missionaries and minister to some of the area’s neediest families. During your week-long stay you will put your love and energy to use in many of the ministry’s outreach programs, such as:
- Rescue Center — Give loving care to starving children being nurtured back to health.
- Feeding — Provide food to hungry families in various communities.
- Elder Care — Perform needed chores and visit the infirm at the home for the elderly.
- Orphan Care — Brighten the smiles of children living at the orphanage.
- Education — Observe and help in the mission’s school.
- Water Project — Work to dig wells and bring clean water to people who need it.
- Home-Building — Construct homes for impoverished families, primarily single mothers.
Click Here to contact the Mission Trips coordinator about how your group can sponsor and work a project in Guatemala or call 1-800-391-8545.